Born in Melbourne, Teavision was founded by dynamic duo Lucas & Belinda in 2014. Their aim was to create a company that could help make a meaningful difference, and promote their passion for healthy living across quality tea’s and herbs that provide many health benefits for all.
Since those humble beginings, our company has grown strength to strength, and we are now servicing over 2,000 global businesses and have worked hard to become a multi-award winning company. We have built strong global networks direct from ethical farms, enabling us to supply high quality products to all our customers.
Teavision has now become the pioneers of the tea world, and innovators of healthy living. We pride ourselves on 5 key company values: Mindfulness, Sincerity, Wholesomeness, Inclusitivity and Consciousness.
At Teavision's core is our band of multi-cultural and multi-generational team members who have a shared passion for natural ingredients and promoting healthy lifestyles. The diversity of backgrounds and experiences here enables us to create some truly unique products comprised of worldly, traditional and modern influences.
We ensure we build positive relationships with all stakeholders of our company, and regard everyone from external stakeholders to customers as being part of our ever growing team.
Corporate Social RESPONSIBILITY
Teavision is committed to becoming a leader in ethical trade & sourcing by driving positive environmental change throughout our global supply chain. We ensure all our products come from ethical sources around the world and build positive long term relationships with all our stakeholders.
Teavision runs a HACCP Certified food & safety program to provide consistent quality throughout our products. Our products are ACO Certified Organic and USDA Organic.
Teavision is continously working on making a meaningful contribution to the community with a focus on health and wellbeing. We partner up with projects in order to give back and promote long term healthy living across the community.
Awards & Certifications
Teavision proudly holds globally recognised certifications of the highest standard and is Australia's most acclaimed wholesale tea company.
- 17 Medals including gold medals achieved at the golden leaf awards for some of the best teas available in Australia.
- ACO Organic Certification that covers all of Australia with over 500 certified organic ingredients.
- EU Organic Certification that meets strict European Organic standards for over 300 ingredients.
- USDA NOP Organic Certification that complies with the highest global standard of organic practices.
- FDA Certified business that enables us to export goods into the US under FDA standards.
- Halal Certified business with hundreds of ingredients meeting the Halal standards. Halal certified foods are ones that meet the Islamic dietary laws that Muslims follow in their diet.
- Kosher Certified business. Kosher foods are foods that conform to the Jewish dietary regulations of kashrut (dietary law)
- HACCP Certified facility. Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) is a systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical, and physical hazards in production processes that can cause the finished product to be unsafe and designs measures to reduce these risks to a safe level
- Sedex Certified facility. Supplier Ethical Data Exchange (Sedex) forms part of our Teavision Ethical Sourcing Strategy (TESS) and enables us to maintain important data on ethical and responsible practices for our entire supply chain. Through Sedex, we're able to provide assurance with our suppliers and customers that we are monitoring environmental, labour and human rights risks.