Import Bulk & Save
IMPORT BULK AND SAVE UP TO 60%
Teavision offers it's customers a unique bulk import service that is proven to save your business money.
- Gain a competitive edge on your competition by maximising your profit margin.
- No More: Supplier issues, lengthy negotiations, bad products, fake documents, poor quality packing or damaged goods.
Why Choose Teavision To Manage Your Imports?
- If you require 100kg+ of any tea, herb or spice product, then our team will find you the best possible price from our range of 1500 different products, and will manage the full importation of goods - delivered to your door!
- Partnered with highly experienced professional freight import companies who know how to deliver.
- Receive a dedicated account manager who will manage, track and update you on all your orders from anywhere in the world.
- Freight Insurance on all products - Just in case the unexpected happens, you're covered.
- Receive FREE samples of products before you buy
- Receive all required documents for your products - Further details below.
- Trusted Australian owned and operated business operating in over 10 countries.
- Global supply chain network - spanning all over the globe.
Chat To Our Import Team
- Send our import team an email with your requirements - email@example.com
- Receive a tailored quote for your specific needs.
- Receive samples for your testing purposes.
- Send our staff a purchase order
- Receive an invoice
- Import commences with regular updates (Freight lead times range from 2-8 weeks)
Documentation Details (Organic and Conventional)
- Certified organic ingredients will be issued with an organic certification and transaction certificate.
- Conventional ingredients will include a CoA (Certificate Of Analysis) to ensure that the product complies with Australian MRL's.
- Other documents that can be provided include: Phytosanitary certificate, certificate of origin, inspection certificate (AKA Transaction Certificate).
Product Packaging & Labelling Details
- Teavision will ensure that all products are labelled with the correct product name, batch or lot numbers, expiry dates and best before.
- Teavision uses a combination of fumigated pallets, plastic pallets, cardboard cartons, drums and vacuum sealed bags, depending on the type of ingredients being imported.
- If you have any special requirements please contact our import team to discuss.